One of the best eyebrow shaping tips you can ever receive is to use wax. By making wax your weapon of choice, you’ll have great eyebrows for 3-8 weeks, depending on the speed your hair grows in. Plus, wax will be gentle on the sensitive skin of your eyelids & forehead, thus you won’t need to suffer from problems such as cuts or pigmentation. Other advantages of waxing your eyebrows include diminished hair growth and the removal of dead cells from your skin.
With so many benefits in store for you, give these eyebrow waxing tips a try:
- Preparing your eyebrows is one of the most important eyebrow waxing tips. Not giving much care to this procedure increases your chances of having uneven or distorted eyebrows. In their own lists of eyebrow waxing tips, experts suggest the use of a baby toothbrush or a clean mascara wand to brush the eyebrow into place.
- Two other important aspects you should keep in mind are the length of your eyebrows and the size of the space between them. In another article here, you were told to use a makeup brush to determine the start and end of your eyebrows. As for the gap between your brows, most eyebrow waxing tips agree that the gap should be wider if your eyes are close together, and vice versa.
- To make sure you benefit from these eyebrow waxing tips, draw the ideal shape of your brows first. This will help you know exactly where to remove the hairs.
- When it comes to applying wax, eyebrow waxing tips agree you should use only a small amount of wax, applying the wax in the same direction of the hair growth, and not leaving the material to dry on your skin.
- Another important aspect when it comes to eyebrow waxing tips is taking baby steps. Remove only little hair every time. This will make sure you don’t feel much pain, and will give you the chance to make sure you’re on the right track.
- If you end up with a few hairs left, it’s best to use tweezers to remove them.
- During your first time, you may end up forgetting a few eyebrow waxing tips. As a result, you may create gaps or bald patches in your brows. While you wait for the hair to grow back, you can use an eyebrow pencil or brow shadow to hide those bare spots.
- Make sure to take extra caution while waxing your eyebrows. Hot wax can cause accidents easily. The best thing to do is ask a friend to implement these eyebrow waxing tips on your brows.
This concludes this list of eyebrow waxing tips. Following these ideas will give you great eyebrows for a long time. However, make sure to exercise caution for the sake of your safety and to achieve a perfect set of eyebrows.